Article marketing tips



I'm writing articles and submitting them to various article directories for about a year now. When I started I felt very fresh and had a lot to write about. However, after a few months I started to get what is known as the writers block. I could not think of anything else to write about. In this article I give tips on how to react when it happens tips that I hope will help you to continue to write quality and original articles.

My name is Steve Hill and my line of business is both a speech coach. I developed a stutter when I was 4, and he continues to affect my life for the next eighteen years. I have managed to overcome this speech and as a career I now help other people to achieve fluency. I feel I know quite a lot about the subject and found it quite easy and enjoyable to write about all aspects of stuttering.

After a while I couldn't think of anything new to write about stuttering, which will have value to people and made a mistake or overwriting some of articles using different words. I must admit that I did not know that it is against the rules, but now realize that every article must have original content, which I accept and understand.

Then I wrote about some of the experiences of my own life, as how I coped when my now ex girlfriend left me and even stories about my dog! The number of people who read these articles and sent me some very nice emails about how much they enjoyed them.

One morning I woke up with very good intentions, I had planned to write three or four new articles. I turned on the computer and basically sat there. Come on write something, I tried to tell myself. The problem was that I couldn't think of anything to write about, I decided to go back to bed. I seem to think more clear from my bed, a little strange, I know.

I decided that I wasn't just going to write about my own life and experience, but I also like to write about my family and friends. Other areas I could write about is: how to promote a website, Web design, Self confidence, world travel Affairs of Sport exercise weight loss stress anger management business, it is all that I have a great interest in the area and even if they are not my main line business, articles should be of interest to people. Most of those I listed things that I or people I know have had the experience. So many people who stutter, including me in the past, have problems with their self-confidence.

Weight loss is a subject that is close to my heart, as I had a lot of problems in the control of my weight. I also run my own business and so we had to explore aspects of how to do it.

I also love sports games and watch. This is therefore something else, which I then focused on and I wrote articles on football and snooker.

To get inspiration and help me write my article, I have read many books and newspapers and I also watch the news and current affairs programme on television.

I hope this article was help you and you can read and print out the articles I wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More